Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research, a Kennedy Wilson Company, combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. Based in Beverly Hills, we are home to 60 experts in 9 offices across the country. We’re a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You’ll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you’ll work in culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We’d love your help.
We are an interdisciplinary team composed of experts in research, sales, design and technology that drive the housing industry’s most comprehensive research platform. We develop meaningful relationships with our clients and help them find answers with the guidance of our products and services. We design, build and showcase the ease of our tools and the power of our insights.
We are hiring for a full-time Regional Sales Director to start immediately in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of residential real estate to grow and develop business. Successful candidates will foster and maintain customer relationships to ensure high retention.
- Generate qualifying leads and drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals
- Set up meetings; deliver sales presentations, and regularly consult with clients and prospects
- Establish a strong Meyers presence in the assigned region by promoting product and actively participating in local/national industry events and trade shows
- Regularly report to Vice President of Sales on day-to-day activity including active leads, outstanding proposals, and pipeline of sales closings through the CRM system to align with overall company strategy
- Adhere to company pricing structure and sales strategy
- Must be willing to travel
- Minimum three years of B-to-B experience in sales selling to Real Estate industry clients; strong business development experience in the housing industry will also be considered
- Well established knowledge the housing market and economic trends is a plus
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong track record of delivering sales results in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to meet or exceed monthly quotas
- Bachelor degree required
- Embrace new technology, and strong proficiency with multiple technology platforms (PC, mobile devices, online apps, etc.)
- Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Performance based Sales Commission
- Competitive benefits and 401K