Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research, a Kennedy Wilson Company, combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. Based in Beverly Hills, we are home to 60 experts in 9 offices across the country. We’re a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You’ll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you’ll work in culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We’d love your help.
We are an interdisciplinary team composed of experts in research, sales, design and technology that drive the housing industry’s most comprehensive research platform. We develop meaningful relationships with our clients and help them find answers with the guidance of our products and services. We design, build and showcase the ease of our tools and the power of our insights.
We’re looking for a full-time Regional Research Coordinator to start immediately, to manage our regional research efforts. You’ll use your full range of skills to work closely with a dynamic team of regional sales directors, product development, and senior management to ensure timely data collection and data integrity, and also manage the database of active housing developments within a dedicated region. You must be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail-oriented. You’ll be working with an awesome and like-minded team in a fast-paced work environment, and you should have the ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Manage timely data collection within a defined territory to achieve 100% completion rates
- Conduct outbound calls to baseline data, screen for accuracy and gather comprehensive data
- Farm new home developments on an ongoing basis within a defined territory
- Identify alternative methods of data collection when conventional methods are not giving required results
- Author monthly market reports for designated metropolitan areas
- Analyze data quality to seek refinement in our processes and procedures
- Train and oversee a team of research analysts responsible for collecting new home developments
- Report to Zonda sales team on data collection efforts via weekly analytics reports
- Support Zonda sales team needs prior to client presentations
- Resolve Zonda client and customer issues or concerns in a timely manner
- 2+ years of real estate or market research experience
- Undergraduate degree or graduate degree in business, economics, planning or urban studies
- Solid knowledge of the real estate industry, specifically the new home market
- Highly proficient with Excel spreadsheets data analysis, with the ability to run macros, create pivot tables, and use formulas such as V Lookup, Sum If, If Error, etc.
- Quickly identify errors and inconsistencies in data to assure accuracy and precision
- Produce quality work with strong attention to detail and accountability for data
- Comfortably interact and communicate with senior-level clients, Zonda sales team and management
- Work well in pressure situations, be organized, dedicated and trustworthy
- Proficient in Word and Outlook
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits and 401K